Friday, December 14, 2012

Good Riddance 2012



Judging by my last blog entry....it's been a while!
There are about 18 days left of this craptastic year and I, for one, am SO psyched for 2013.  My 2012 was definitely a year that could have made big money at the box office....or been entertaining to watch on Jerry Springer.  I think my 2012 was based off of the fictional movie, "Hope Floats" and hopefully I'll find my Harry Connick, Jr. in 2013 :)
One thing that I did learn in 2012 was that I have the BEST FRIENDS EVER.  EVER. EVER. You know who you are.  I have also been reacquainted with many old friends and met some new ones.  You all know who you are too :-)
And let's not forget family.  The Ellis clan rocks.

People have called me strong and to that I'll say this:  "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." I'll also add this picture...because I LOVE ecards

And that ecard....is a TRUE STORY my friends.

My kids have grown since I last updated my blog.  Like grown a lot.
Lexi is in 7th grade and is involved in EVERYTHING that her big heart desires.  She plays travel softball with the Edge 2000...  a team that God sent us to. She also just made the Flashes club volleyball team.  Lexi also has some brains and is on the FTMSW Academic Team...or as we like to refer to it...the A-Team. 
GO FLASHES.  GO EDGE.
Nathan turns 9 in a couple of weeks.  He is still the most brilliant, handsome, loving boy ever.  The middle child with an older sister and a younger sister, he has learned patience that will make him an amazing boyfriend/husband one day. 
Izzy.  Well Izzy keeps us all on our toes.  Lexi is her best friend and she likes to beat the crap out of Nathan.  I don't even know what to say about her except that she's lucky that she is so dang gone CUTE. Here are some recent photos of the people that make my world go 'round.



Well - thanks for reading and we will see if I actually continue to blog. 

No comments: