Saturday, December 15, 2012

My top 5 favorite movies and movie quotes

5) Christmas Vacation (1989)- "We're gonna have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap danced on Danny fucking Kaye."

4) Hope Floats (1998)- "She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will, too..."

3) Office Space (1999)- "The thing is Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

2) Mean Girls (2004)- "Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You should try Sears."

1) Sweet Home Alabama (2002)- "I never fully understood that expression, but no, I am not shitting you."

So many great movies...so many awesome quotes. You could ask me my top 5 tomorrow, and it could be completely different!

No comments: